- Experience a Halloweenter Spookfest at the Araneta Center
- Disney On Ice skates back into Araneta with Magical Ice Festival
- Relive your favorite Disney moments with Disney Live! Mickey’s Music Festival
- Rockin' Rainy Day Sale
- Carly Rae Jepsen Takes Over the Big Dome with Another Catchy Hit “I Really Like You”
- #DiscoverMoments with Dad at the Araneta Center
- A Celebration of Philippine Independence at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverMusic in Araneta with Live at Manhattan Row
- Congratulations to our first batch of #GoSummer Promo winners!
- Free Hale concert LIVE at Manhattan Row
- Mother's Day Dance Fitness Party for FREE
- Labor Day Sale at the Araneta Center
- Alex Gonzaga: The Unexpected Karaoke Battle
- Discover Fresh Fare and Dining Delights at Farmers Market
- Easter Wanderland
- Taco Bell's Live Màs Store opens in Gateway Mall at Araneta Center!
- Jadine Fever Tour Goes to Araneta Center
- Sizzling Summer Sale
- Chinese New Year 2015 at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverLoveAndLuck @ The Araneta Center
- Get Fit with FREE Zumba classes in Araneta!
- Papal Coverage in Smart Araneta Coliseum
“Cooking Good” highlights Grandparents’ Day at Araneta Center
Do you remember how you always found comfort in your lolo or lola’s homecooked meals? Did you marvel at how they could rock the kitchen like it was nobody’s business and whip up something so good?
This Grandparents’ Day, the Araneta Center cooks up something grand to honor our beloved home-cooking elders. We are giving lolos and lolas an opportunity to showcase their original culinary masterpiece by joining the “Cooking Good with Lolo and Lola” Online Promo. From August 22 to 30, share the recipe and photo of your grandparent’s unique dish on Instagram. Don’t forget to tag @TheAranetaCenter and use the hashtag #GrandCookOffAtAraneta.
Ten shortlisted entries based on published criteria will be featured on the official Facebook page of Araneta Center. These top 10 dishes will be put under the spotlight at the Grand Recipe Exhibit at the Farmers Plaza Activity Area from September 9 to 11. The activity will feature the recipes and fun video demonstration of some of the entries.
Owners of the top 5 unique recipes, determined via likes on the Araneta Center Facebook page, will automatically be eligible to join the Grandparents’ Day Grand Cook-Off, with each participating team composed of a grandparent and their grandchild. The exciting kitchen battle will be held on September 11 at Dampa sa Farmers Market.
The cook-off will be followed by a Grandparents’ Day Gratitude Dinner – a way of giving back to the elderly for their love and care. The program will also include performances, games, and gift-giving activities especially prepared for guests from Kanlungan ni Maria (Home for the Elderly).
Bring lolo and lola to the Araneta Center Malls to get fun surprises and treats! Get them excited with some shiny new pots, pans, cutlery, and kitchen appliances at the Grand Kitchen Fair at the Ali Mall Activity Area from September 9 to 11, and the Gateway Activity Area from September 11 to 14.
On September 11, all grandparents are winners when they drop by the Pick-a-Prize booths at Gateway Mall, Ali Mall, and Farmers Plaza activity areas. Dine at the Food Express, Food Gallery, Food Plaza or Dampa sa Farmers Market and get a free succulent plant or a free bottle of Real Leaf Iced Tea when you order any meal with a Coca-Cola product. Remember, customers should present a senior citizen ID along with the following: a Php200 single receipt purchase from any Araneta Center establishment / two (2) cinema tickets / one (1) ticket to any September show at the Araneta Coliseum or Kia Theatre / one (1) Novotel keycard to participate in the abovementioned mall promos.