- Experience a Halloweenter Spookfest at the Araneta Center
- Disney On Ice skates back into Araneta with Magical Ice Festival
- Relive your favorite Disney moments with Disney Live! Mickey’s Music Festival
- Rockin' Rainy Day Sale
- Carly Rae Jepsen Takes Over the Big Dome with Another Catchy Hit “I Really Like You”
- #DiscoverMoments with Dad at the Araneta Center
- A Celebration of Philippine Independence at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverMusic in Araneta with Live at Manhattan Row
- Congratulations to our first batch of #GoSummer Promo winners!
- Free Hale concert LIVE at Manhattan Row
- Mother's Day Dance Fitness Party for FREE
- Labor Day Sale at the Araneta Center
- Alex Gonzaga: The Unexpected Karaoke Battle
- Discover Fresh Fare and Dining Delights at Farmers Market
- Easter Wanderland
- Taco Bell's Live Màs Store opens in Gateway Mall at Araneta Center!
- Jadine Fever Tour Goes to Araneta Center
- Sizzling Summer Sale
- Chinese New Year 2015 at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverLoveAndLuck @ The Araneta Center
- Get Fit with FREE Zumba classes in Araneta!
- Papal Coverage in Smart Araneta Coliseum
Celebrate Chinese New Year at the Araneta Center
A weekend of festivity and vibrant colors of red, yellow and green await at the Araneta Center where you and your loved ones can celebrate Chinese New Year on February 7-8, 2016.
Lots of fun and exciting activities are lined up such as the Dragon Dance, Calligraphy Fair, and Live Body Painting, among others.
Watch the traditional Fly Dragon Lion Dance, believed to bring good luck, long life and wisdom, as it snakes around the streets of Araneta Center from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Feb. 7, and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Feb. 8.
Unleash the artist in you and get FREE calligraphy souvenirs from a two-day calligraphy fair at Ali Mall and Farmers Plaza. Raffle prizes will also be given away!
On February 7, witness an amazing display of live body painting at Gateway Mall, which starts at 2:00 p.m. until 8 p.m. You can likewise get a calligraphy-inspired Henna tattoo, and learn basic calligraphy and post card making on February 8. Also, watch a spectacular fireworks display as culmination of festivities at 7:00 p.m.
There will also be a Giant Scroll installation with inscriptions of auspicious Chinese proverbs at Ali Mall, Farmers Plaza, and Gateway Mall from February 3 to February 10. It sure is a great backdrop to capture memories of you and your family!
Welcome the Year of the Monkey at the Araneta Center and expect nothing but a fun and memorable one with your family and friends!
To know the latest happenings at the Center, visit www.aranetacenter.net and the Araneta Center Facebook page.