- Alex Gonzaga: The Unexpected Karaoke Battle
- Discover Fresh Fare and Dining Delights at Farmers Market
- Easter Wanderland
- Taco Bell's Live Màs Store opens in Gateway Mall at Araneta Center!
- Jadine Fever Tour Goes to Araneta Center
- Sizzling Summer Sale
- Chinese New Year 2015 at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverLoveAndLuck @ The Araneta Center
- Get Fit with FREE Zumba classes in Araneta!
- Papal Coverage in Smart Araneta Coliseum
Thrilla in Manila II: Experience the Fight of the Century LIVE at the Big Dome
40 years after the historical Ali-Frazier boxing match held at the iconic Smart Araneta Coliseum, the Thrilla in Manila fever is back, as the world stops to witness another mega-fight.
Experience the epic Pacquiao-Mayweather bout at the Big Dome on May 3 at 9 AM via live feed, provided by official media partner TV5, through its approximately 30-foot giant screens!
Watch it in bigger-than-life action via the Cube – the specially-built high resolution giant screens that guarantee image clarity from all angles of the coliseum, making it impossible to miss every single blow from clashing titans of the ring.
The paying audience is definitely in for a humongous treat as it promises to give them the actual thrill of watching from the ringside of MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas!
Expect another scorching show from The People's Champ with NO COMMERCIAL BREAKS through the country's mecca of sports and entertainment – the historic Araneta Coliseum, home to the most exciting sporting events for more than 50 years.
Buy your tickets early and for every purchase, get a free ticket to the 2015 Commissioner's Cup Finals of Philippine Basketball Association (PBA). Promo runs from April 15 to April 22.
Tickets for the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight are now for sale. For inquiries and ticket purchases, log on to www.ticketnet.com.ph or call 911-5555.