- J Amado Araneta Foundation supports San Mateo PWDs
- All out Back-to-School treats at the Araneta Center!
- Fathers and Freedom feted at the Araneta Center
- Mother's Day extravaganza at the Araneta Center
- Easterrific celebrations for kids at the Araneta Center!
- JESSIE J to visit Manila, set to perform at the Smart Araneta Coliseum
- Binibinis celebrate International Women's Day
- DFA-NCR Northeast Opens in Ali Mall
- Groundbreaking ceremony lays the foundation for Gateway Tower 2
- All Out Summer at the Araneta Center
- Lionel Richie "All The Hits - All Night Long" Live in Manila 2014
- All Out Romance at the Araneta Center
- J.Genesis-Dubai Gold of Pampanga captures the 2014 World Slasher Cup
- Grandest World Slasher Cup Ever Begins Today
- DFA-Araneta Center set to open in 2014
- An ultimate Kpop fan dream come true with Dream Kpop Fantasy Concert 2
- Dream Kpop Filipino Champion
FDA marks 51st Anniversary with first satellite office
AliMall Government Center branch opens July 7
Dr. Kenneth Y. Hartigan-Go, Director General of Food and Drug Administration (second from left) is joined by Ali Mall Property Manager Mr. Morriel A. Abogado (in green) as well as FDA officials in the ribbon cutting ceremony held recently at the Ali Mall Government Center
Celebrating its milestone 51st anniversary, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently inaugurated its first-ever satellite office at the AliMall Government Center in Araneta Center, Quezon City. The move reinforces the public health service agency’s efforts to expand its reach and bring its services closer to the general public in a central, comfortable and convenient location.
The FDA branch will feature the Public Assistance, Information and Receiving (PAIR) IT system, which will facilitate receiving applications intended for licensing, market authorization/certificates, and permits. The FDA clients can transact directly, whether submitting or complying with documents. A cashier will also be made available to receive payments or provide guidance in paying via bank or online.
The satellite office also serves as an information office for the FDA, and will be a point of inquiry for businessmen and entrepreneurs, micro, small and medium enterprises. With friendly FDA officers present, consumers and clients alike can inquire about the licensing and registration procedures of establishments and products, and can get information on new FDA rules and regulations, issuances, advisories and advocacies.
Tutorial sessions will also be made available to clients and consumers. Information materials shall be provided to consumers and the general public to empower them to make correct decisions in buying health products, including discernment of fraud and misleading claims.
The satellite office also serves as a consumer complaint receiving office for erring establishments and health products. With the presence of the FDA field inspectors and DTI consumer complaint desk in the same floor, all consumer complaints can be handled effectively and efficiently.
Public service at the heart of the Araneta Center
True to the core of its commitment to public service, the Araneta Center Government Office is fast-tracking its completion as a one-stop-shop for all government services. Consumers can enjoy fast and convenient services from the satellite offices of Pag-ibig Fund, Social Security Services, Department of Foreign Affairs, Philhealth, PhilPost, Dept. of Trade and Industry and Brgy. Socorro Outpost. Soon to open are the Land Transportation Office and National Bureau of Investigation offices.
Ali Mall Property Manager, Morriel Abogado shares, “We are elated with the opening of the FDA at the Alimall Government Center. With the new satellite branch, we heed the clamor of the public of having government services at its doorstep in a strategic, convenient and comfortable location.”
For more updates, visit Araneta Center’s official website www.aranetacenter.net.