- Experience a Halloweenter Spookfest at the Araneta Center
- Disney On Ice skates back into Araneta with Magical Ice Festival
- Relive your favorite Disney moments with Disney Live! Mickey’s Music Festival
- Rockin' Rainy Day Sale
- Carly Rae Jepsen Takes Over the Big Dome with Another Catchy Hit “I Really Like You”
- #DiscoverMoments with Dad at the Araneta Center
- A Celebration of Philippine Independence at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverMusic in Araneta with Live at Manhattan Row
- Congratulations to our first batch of #GoSummer Promo winners!
- Free Hale concert LIVE at Manhattan Row
- Mother's Day Dance Fitness Party for FREE
- Labor Day Sale at the Araneta Center
- Alex Gonzaga: The Unexpected Karaoke Battle
- Discover Fresh Fare and Dining Delights at Farmers Market
- Easter Wanderland
- Taco Bell's Live Màs Store opens in Gateway Mall at Araneta Center!
- Jadine Fever Tour Goes to Araneta Center
- Sizzling Summer Sale
- Chinese New Year 2015 at Araneta Center
- #DiscoverLoveAndLuck @ The Araneta Center
- Get Fit with FREE Zumba classes in Araneta!
- Papal Coverage in Smart Araneta Coliseum
Araneta Center Christmas Tree lights up the Holidays
A bright and merry Christmas season comes to the metropolis as the giant Araneta Center Christmas Tree lights up and brings a touch of festive magic to the holidays.
First installed 31 years ago by J. Amado Araneta, the dazzling structure is an iconic symbol of Christmas in the Philippines and its annual lighting ceremony signals the start of the holiday season.
Standing 100 feet tall at the Gateway Food Park, the Araneta Center Christmas Tree attracts shoppers and sightseers alike with its spectacular display of glowing bulbs and beautiful ornaments.
“It’s an annual tradition that shoppers and residents in the area look forward to because it signals the start of the season. It’s a colorful reminder of love, joy and hope that the season brings. For Araneta Center, we want to make it better than last year so we constantly challenge ourselves to make this annual tradition more joyous, festive and entertaining than the last,” says Jorge L. Araneta, president and CEO of the Araneta Group.
This year, the lighting of the Araneta Center Christmas Tree featured some of today’s brightest Kapamilya stars headlined by Vice Ganda. A dazzling fireworks display will also light up the sky to cap the festivity.
Celebrating the Christmas spirit of giving and sharing, the Araneta Center also hosted a gift-giving activity for the children of Child Haus, a temporary shelter for underprivileged parents and their children who are undergoing medical treatment in Manila.
Following the symbolic lighting of the iconic Araneta Center Christmas Tree will be tons of holiday-themed events at various venues inside the Araneta Center. The lineup includes the annual Belen Lighting at Farmers Market on November 12; Mall Christmas Tree Lighting at Gateway Mall on November 15, New Frontier Plaza on November 21 and Ali Mall on November 22; Christmas Caroling at the three malls starting on December 2; and the Santa Meet and Greet every weekend of December.
The Araneta Center will also host many fun-filled events on Christmas time, including Disney On Ice Magical Ice Festival at the Big Dome and the Parolan bazaar at the Farmers Market.
With plenty of Christmas and holiday offerings to enjoy, the Araneta Center is a must visit place to go with your loved ones this festive season!
For more information on its Christmas activities, log on to www.aranetacenter.net or follow the official Araneta Center Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AranetaCenter.