- Make way for Salsa!
- Mickey and Minnie in Town to Celebrate!
- Maestro Ryan Cayabyab & A Thousand Voices
- Nativity scene brings the true spirit of Christmas at the Araneta Center
- CHRISTMAS IN FULL BLOOM AT THE ARANETA CENTER
- Mabuhay, Dianne!
- Thousands Gather to Heed Blessed John Paul II's Call to Holiness
- Vote for Bb. Pilipinas - International: Dianne Necio!
- Basketball Madness Loyalista
- Beatus exhibit of Blessed John Paul II at the Gateway Mall
- "Celebrating Aguilar Alcuaz" Exhibit at the Gateway Suites Extended
- Araneta Center marches smartly into Its Next Chapter
- Celebrating Aguilar Alcuaz at the Gateway Suites
- NBA Fit Philippines at the Araneta Center
- The Big Dome made history... Again.
- All Time Tips for the Ultimate All Star Games
- How to keep your School Spirit (and Sanity) at an Ateneo-La Salle Game
- Araneta Center's Back to School Survival Tips
- Trip Trip Hooray!
- Travel Advisory: TRANSFER OF ARANETA CENTER BUS STATION
- CONGRATULATIONS to our Shop, Dine and Win Tickets Promo Winners
- Bb. Pilipinas Beauties in Araneta Center's Grand Santacruzan
- Parade of Beauties 2011
- Congratulations to our iLove Araneta Center - iPad Promo Winners!
- Art Transforming Life: Ali Art Judging and Awarding Ceremony
- CAPIZ-TAHAN PRESS LAUNCHEON
- 2011 Binibining Pilipinas Candidates Show Off Talents
- The Big Dos and Don'ts at the Big Dome
- Araneta Center's Valentine Equation
- Bb. Pilipinas Candidates' (UN) Common Bonds
- Beautiful Girls and Good Fortune abound at the Araneta Center
- Binibining Pilipinas to go Out of the Box with New Media Partner
- Bb. Pilipinas Makes its Final Cut
- 108 beauties graced the stage for Bb. Pilipinas 2011 screening
- The Big Dome Unveils the Giant Cube
108 beauties graced the stage for Bb. Pilipinas 2011 screening
108 of the loveliest ladies of the land are vying for twenty four coveted slots in the latest edition of the Bb. Pilipinas Beauty Pageant. The girls come from all corners of the country and hope to be able to win the prestigious titles of Ms. Universe and Ms. International.
Held at the Gateway Suites of the Araneta Center, the ladies first paraded in their casual chic best. The screening committee is composed of Bb. Pilipinas Charities, Inc. (BPCI) Chair Stella Marquez Araneta, BPCI directors Pitoy Moreno and Conchitina Sevilla-Bernardo, Ms. Universe-Philippines Venus Raj, Ms. International 2005 Precious Lara Quigaman, including current and past Bb. Pilipinas titleholders.
Ms. Universe finalist Venus Raj said that she was impressed by the sheer number of beautiful ladies who signed up. "The screening committee is going to have a challenging time because not only is the turnout impressive, but the girls are gorgeous!”
Stella Marquez Araneta on the other hand said that all of the applicants are beautiful, but the main task of the screening committee is to choose the top 24 that they believe measure up to international standards of beauty. "For 47 years now, Bb. Pilipinas has been churning out the most celebrated beauty queens that have brought honor to the Philippines. We hope to continue this legacy of beauty."
The Bb. Pilipinas Coronation Night will be held this April at the Araneta Coliseum and telecast live at ABS-CBN. The Ms. Universe contest will be held at Sao Paolo, Brazil in September.