- Thirteen Award-Winning Acts, One Entertaining Acrobatic Show
- Ali Mall contest to bring art to the people
- World class Chinese acrobats in holiday performances at the Big Dome
- Have a Splendid Christmas at Araneta Center
- Christmas Tree Lighting 2010
- Experience the Monster Fight of the Year “LIVE” at the Araneta Coliseum for only 165 pesos!
- Araneta’s The Cube to showcase 4th Pacman title fight
- Experience The Tale of the Tape “LIVE” at the Araneta Coliseum for only 165 pesos!
- The ultimate destination for bargain hunters revealed
- Araneta Center kicks off OPLAN AYOS
with launch of QCPD's 'TOURIST POLICE' program
- NBA’s Read to Achieve teams up with Pizza Hut’s Book It
- Ali Mall hosts Basketball Madness Photo Exhibit
- Araneta Center goes all out with Major Major Sale!
- Araneta Center's Laptop-Alooza Promo Returns
- ARANETA SPREADS LOVE ON GRANDPARENTS' DAY
ARANETA SPREADS LOVE ON GRANDPARENTS' DAY
Araneta Center will once again pay tribute to all grandparents this coming Sunday, September 12, by providing special treats and activities at participating establishments. Dubbed “Field Trip ni Lolo and Lola”, this is part of the premier lifestyle and entertainment hub’s annual tradition of giving back to the elderly members of the community who have been part of its history.
Festivities will start with free medical check-ups for grandparents who can present their senior citizen’s identification cards. This will start at 10AM and will continue until 5PM. A roving group of musicians will also be serenading grandparents who will be found dining in certain Araneta Center restaurants. The group will be going around the complex in two shifts, from 11AM to 2PM, and then at 6PM to 9PM.
A highlight of the day would be special activities for the grandparents of Golden Acres and Kanlungan ni Maria. Both institutions have been serving as home for the elderly who have been abandoned and neglected by their families. Through these homes, the elderly residents receive not only shelter, but clothing, food, and health care from volunteers and donors alike.
From 2PM to 5PM, these elderly guests will be treated to songs, dance numbers, games, and specially prepared food. In line with this, the organizers are calling on volunteers who might want to be part of this extraordinary occasion. Those who are interested to take this chance of putting smiles on the faces of the elderly may register from 10AM to 5PM at the Ali Mall and Gateway activity areas.
Spread love at Araneta Center, where a day of fun and special treats is worth a lifetime of memories.