- Congratulatory Message from Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc.
- Celebrities Share Their Favorite Disney Memories
- Disney On Ice 2012: Believing is the Beginning
- Behind the Disney On Ice Magic: Making the (Set) Pieces Fall in its Perfect Place
- Mickey Mouse Comes to Manila for Disney on Ice
- Disney On Ice 2012 Meet and Greet at Gateway Mall!
- My Disney On Ice Christmas
- Elton John and Disney Music: A Winning Combination
- My Favorite Elton John Song
- Upper Box B boasts of new seats
- But wait, There's More!
PREMIUM SEATS TO ELTON JOHN CONCERT TO BE RELEASED!
- Holiday Hymns at The Araneta Center
- MERRY MILLIONAIRE: P1 million in cash TAX-FREE up for grabs this Christmas!
- Christmas Comes Early Sale at the Araneta Center
- Nativity scene ushers in the true meaning of Christmas
- Wishes of 8 Disney Princess come True in Disney On Ice
- Araneta Center's Giant Christmas Tree Lights Up November 9
- Dress Me Up goes high fashion for the holidays!
- Spooktacular Treats at the Araneta Center
- Top Fashion Picks at the Araneta Center
- 3-Day Sale on September 28-30 at the Araneta Center!
- My Extreme Transformation for Maroon 5
- Grand Wellness Day for Grandparents at the Araneta Center
- Disney Live! Mickey's Rockin' Road Show Stars Mickey Mouse and Friends Meet Kids at the Araneta Center
- The Big Do's and Don'ts During an Ateneo vs. La Salle Game
- Hop aboard for family fun at the Araneta center for a chance to meet your favorite Disney Characters!
- Party with Katy at Gateway Cineplex 10.
- Big Dome. Big Shows. Big Parking Building.
- It's all about kids at the Araneta Center!
- Araneta Coliseum will remain the 'MECCA' of Philippine Sports & Entertainment
- The Araneta Center offers VIP treatment
- NCAA AND SMART ARANETA SIGN VENUE DEAL
- TicketNet Online: Skip the Line, Go Online
- The Big Dome steps up with Its Extreme Transformation
- Fab Back-to-school Shopping on a Budget
- Grand Santacruzan at the Araneta Center
- 30 Beauties Line Up the Streets of Araneta Center
- Roar into the year of the Dragon at the Araneta Center
- The Best and Biggest Artists make 2012 Brighter at the Big Dome!
The Best and Biggest Artists make 2012 Brighter at the Big Dome!
One of the country’s most prominent and enduring landmarks, the Big Dome continues to be the concert venue of choice of the big stars in the music industry. 2012 kicks off on the right note with 13 concerts from the best and biggest international and local acts. Take your pick from the lineup of concerts from January to April:
Canadian pop punk band Simple Plan kicks off 2012 when they stop by Manila for their Get Your Heart On! Tour. Catch them live at the Big Dome on January 12.
TV host, actress, and now platinum-record artist Anne Curtis stages her first concert, Annebisyosa—No Other Concert World Tour on January 28.
Martin & Sharon
The Concert King and the Megastar join forces for their Valentine concert, dubbed Once in a Lifetime, filled with their new and classic hits on February 11.
Ogie & Regine
On Valentine’s Day, feel the love with OPM’s power couple, the Songwriter and the Songbird—Ogie Alcasid and Regine Velasquez—in a special concert dubbed Mr. & Mrs. A. This will be their first concert as a married couple.
Contemporary balladeer and perennial favorite Engelbert Humperdinck will continue to serenade music fans in a post-Valentine’s Day concert on February 15.
Get rockin’ as Canadian pop-rock singer-songwriter Avril Lavigne comes to the Big Dome for her The Black Star tour. Known for her punk rock look and hits such as “Complicated” and “Sk8r Boi,” Avril will shake up Manila on February 16.
American soul singer, songwriter, and record producer known for hits such as “Just Once,” “Baby Come to Me,” and “I Don’t Have the Heart” continues the romantic mood in concert on February 17.
Rock it out with Canadian rock singer-songwriter Bryan Adams on February 18. Adams is known for his hits such as “Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman” “Cuts Like A Knife” “Summer of ‘69” and “When You’re Gone,” his collaboration with former Sporty Spice Mel C.
Evanescence & Bush
American gothic rock band Evanescence and British alternative rockers Bush perform back-to-back at the Big Dome on February 19. Evanescence’s biggest hits include “Bring Me To Life” and “My Immortal.” Bush, led by vocalist/guitarist Gavin Rossdale (also known as the husband of No Doubt lead singer Gwen Stefani), is one of the biggest rock acts in the 90s and is the band behind the song “Swallowed.”
98 Degrees, A1, & Blue
Relive the boyband era with pop hitmakers 98 Degrees, A1, and Blue, as they perform together in the Manila leg of The Greatest Hits tour on February 25. 98 Degrees, the American contemporary pop vocal group that sang the hits “Invisible Man” “Was it something I didn’t say” and “I Do (Cherish You);” A1, the British-Norwegian boyband in the late 90s behind the songs “Same Old Brand New You” and cover version of the 80s A-ha song “Take on Me;” and Blue, an English pop vocal group from the early 2000s, who sang the hits “All Rise” and “One Love” will surely entertain fans who grew up in the 90s and the noughties.
Girls will surely have fun when 80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper goes onstage on March 17. One of the best-selling artists of all time, Lauper will take Manila by storm with some of the greatest songs of the 1980s, “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” and “Time After Time.”
The brothers behind the 1997 mega hit “MMMBop” comes to Manila for the second time! Now all grown up, the Hanson brothers will be at the Big Dome for their Shout it Out tour on March 30.
The American hip hop duo behind the chart-topping, LSS-inducing, and dance moves-busting song “Party Rock Anthem” brings the party to the Big Dome on April 11.
Expect only the best performances and more at the Smart Araneta Coliseum, the Philippines’ foremost events venue.