- Make way for Salsa!
- Mickey and Minnie in Town to Celebrate!
- Maestro Ryan Cayabyab & A Thousand Voices
- Nativity scene brings the true spirit of Christmas at the Araneta Center
- CHRISTMAS IN FULL BLOOM AT THE ARANETA CENTER
- Mabuhay, Dianne!
- Thousands Gather to Heed Blessed John Paul II's Call to Holiness
- Vote for Bb. Pilipinas - International: Dianne Necio!
- Basketball Madness Loyalista
- Beatus exhibit of Blessed John Paul II at the Gateway Mall
- "Celebrating Aguilar Alcuaz" Exhibit at the Gateway Suites Extended
- Araneta Center marches smartly into Its Next Chapter
- Celebrating Aguilar Alcuaz at the Gateway Suites
- NBA Fit Philippines at the Araneta Center
- The Big Dome made history... Again.
- All Time Tips for the Ultimate All Star Games
- How to keep your School Spirit (and Sanity) at an Ateneo-La Salle Game
- Araneta Center's Back to School Survival Tips
- Trip Trip Hooray!
- Travel Advisory: TRANSFER OF ARANETA CENTER BUS STATION
- CONGRATULATIONS to our Shop, Dine and Win Tickets Promo Winners
- Bb. Pilipinas Beauties in Araneta Center's Grand Santacruzan
- Parade of Beauties 2011
- Congratulations to our iLove Araneta Center - iPad Promo Winners!
- Art Transforming Life: Ali Art Judging and Awarding Ceremony
- CAPIZ-TAHAN PRESS LAUNCHEON
- 2011 Binibining Pilipinas Candidates Show Off Talents
- The Big Dos and Don'ts at the Big Dome
- Araneta Center's Valentine Equation
- Bb. Pilipinas Candidates' (UN) Common Bonds
- Beautiful Girls and Good Fortune abound at the Araneta Center
- Binibining Pilipinas to go Out of the Box with New Media Partner
- Bb. Pilipinas Makes its Final Cut
- 108 beauties graced the stage for Bb. Pilipinas 2011 screening
- The Big Dome Unveils the Giant Cube
THE BIG DO’s & DON’Ts AT THE BIG DOME
The concert will be a blast – for sure – but it would be even better to make it as hassle-free as possible. So take out your notebooks and brush up on the Big Dome’s ultimate DOs & DON’Ts.
1. DO Plan ahead on where to park or just take the train
It is best to take the train (MRT and LRT2) and hop off at the Araneta Center stations. The short walk will do you good and prep your energy for the concert. If you insist on taking a car, there are several parking places within striking distance from the Big Dome. Apart from Gateway or Ali Mall, there is the Manhattan Parking Building, the Shopwise parking area and open parking lots around the Big Dome.
2. DO Line up at 2pm at the earliest
The concert’s still at 8pm, but we know, it’s just TOO EXCITING TO WAIT THAT LONG! We encourage you to come early to beat the traffic, but if you insist on coming REALLY early, please be reminded that the line only starts at 2pm. Have lunch first, do some last-day rehearsals or see a movie! The Araneta Center has over 300 restaurants for you to choose from and the only real stadium-seating Cineplex in the country – so go ahead and start having fun even before the concert. You already have a ticket to the concert, you’ll get in FOR SURE even if you line up just in time. ;)
3. DO Line up at the correct gate
For those with Patron, Lower Box, Upper A and Upper B tickets – you may line-up at the Red Gate (near North Park) or the Green Gate (near Starbucks). For those with General Admission tickets – kindly line-up at the Yellow Gate (near Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf).
4. DO Come in a comfy outfit and a light bag
There will be thousands of people at the Big Dome during the concert. And if you’re one of those fans who wants to lineup as early as 2pm, be sure to wear comfortable clothes and footwear to be ready for the crowd press, knee-slapping and foot-stomping. And for quicker bag inspection at the entrance, just bring the necessities! Besides, it’s best to jump, dance and enjoy the music without the hassle of uncomfortable clothes and a heavy bag, right?
5. DO Enter at only 6pm
All gates will only open at exactly 6pm. Should you be in line earlier than 6pm and need to go to the restroom, there is one located on the Ground Floor of Gateway. You may ask your friends/companions to save your spot, leave the line and head to the Gateway entrance near the Yellow Gate – just take the escalator going down and you’ll find the restrooms at the corner.
6. DON’T Buy tickets from scalpers
Scalpers are individuals who sell tickets for a much higher price – usually to the highest bidder. Please remember that scalping is illegal and punishable by law. If a scalper approaches you, or if you witness any scalping activities, please report it to the nearest guard or staff of the Araneta Coliseum.
7. DON’T Bring in food and drinks
You may buy food and drinks outside the Big Dome while waiting in line, but these will no longer be allowed upon entering the gate. Don’t worry – various concessionaires are available inside the Big Dome, on every floor, near every section.
8. DON’T Leave the Coliseum once you enter
Even if you have your ticket with you, re-entry is strictly not allowed. Please make sure to bring everything you need upon entering the gate. For smokers, a separate area will be available beside the Red Gate and Green Gate.
9. DON’T Bring professional still and video cameras
DSLRs and video cameras are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated at the entrance.
On the other hand – point-and-shoot, simple digital cameras and phone cameras are allowed. Just bring these types and take as many pictures as you want!
10. DON’T FORGET TO HAVE FUN!!!
That’s the most important rule ;)