- Make way for Salsa!
- Mickey and Minnie in Town to Celebrate!
- Maestro Ryan Cayabyab & A Thousand Voices
- Nativity scene brings the true spirit of Christmas at the Araneta Center
- CHRISTMAS IN FULL BLOOM AT THE ARANETA CENTER
- Mabuhay, Dianne!
- Thousands Gather to Heed Blessed John Paul II's Call to Holiness
- Vote for Bb. Pilipinas - International: Dianne Necio!
- Basketball Madness Loyalista
- Beatus exhibit of Blessed John Paul II at the Gateway Mall
- "Celebrating Aguilar Alcuaz" Exhibit at the Gateway Suites Extended
- Araneta Center marches smartly into Its Next Chapter
- Celebrating Aguilar Alcuaz at the Gateway Suites
- NBA Fit Philippines at the Araneta Center
- The Big Dome made history... Again.
- All Time Tips for the Ultimate All Star Games
- How to keep your School Spirit (and Sanity) at an Ateneo-La Salle Game
- Araneta Center's Back to School Survival Tips
- Trip Trip Hooray!
- Travel Advisory: TRANSFER OF ARANETA CENTER BUS STATION
- CONGRATULATIONS to our Shop, Dine and Win Tickets Promo Winners
- Bb. Pilipinas Beauties in Araneta Center's Grand Santacruzan
- Parade of Beauties 2011
- Congratulations to our iLove Araneta Center - iPad Promo Winners!
- Art Transforming Life: Ali Art Judging and Awarding Ceremony
- CAPIZ-TAHAN PRESS LAUNCHEON
- 2011 Binibining Pilipinas Candidates Show Off Talents
- The Big Dos and Don'ts at the Big Dome
- Araneta Center's Valentine Equation
- Bb. Pilipinas Candidates' (UN) Common Bonds
- Beautiful Girls and Good Fortune abound at the Araneta Center
- Binibining Pilipinas to go Out of the Box with New Media Partner
- Bb. Pilipinas Makes its Final Cut
- 108 beauties graced the stage for Bb. Pilipinas 2011 screening
- The Big Dome Unveils the Giant Cube
NBA FIT PHILIPPINES AT THE ARANETA CENTER
The second edition of NBA FIT Philippines takes place from July 25 to August 7, 2011. As the biggest such event in Southeast Asia, the two-week program aims to educate individuals and families on the physical, mental, and emotional benefits of healthy living, as well as motivating and inspiring kids and adults to live healthier lives through a variety of events and activities.
Headlining the NFA FIT Philippines coaching crew will once again be Miami Heat Filipino-American Head Coach Erik Spoelstra, who recently led the team to the NBA Finals. The program will also feature Dave Fizdale and Chad Kammerer, Assistant Coaches of the Miami Heat, local health, fitness and wellness experts, as well as celebrity athletes.
Supported by the Araneta Center, one of the more important legs of the NBA Fit Philippines will happen on Friday, August 5 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. Coach Erik Spoelstra will conduct a Development Camp at 9am and an NBA FIT Celebrity and Media Challenge at 2pm. At the Dev Camp, the Energen Philippine Under -16 National Team currently preparing for the FIBA -Asia Under -16 Championships this October will undergo training from Coach Spo and his staff. Coach Spo will also lead a coaching clinic for coaches from the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas and from the National Capital Region high schools and colleges.
In the afternoon, a celebrity-studded program will see special guests undergo NBA FIT Challenges and provide light entertainment but serious fitness competition to the NBA Fit Philippines 2011. Celebrities like Dianne Necio, Isabella Manjon, Bobby Yan, Chiqui Puno, Marco Alcaraz, Jon Hall, TJ Manotoc, and more will undergo a series of obstacle and basketball skills challenges. The winning team will win prizes for their favorite charity.
There will also be a cooking demo by Chef Margarita Fores to enunciate the importance of good nutrition for those who lead a fit lifestyle.
NBA Fit Philippines, Coach Erik Spoelstra, Department of Health and the Araneta Center have partnered to promote healthy living among local Filipino youth, and to educate them on the dangers of smoking, drugs and excessive alcohol consumption.