- Congratulatory Message from Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc.
- Celebrities Share Their Favorite Disney Memories
- Disney On Ice 2012: Believing is the Beginning
- Behind the Disney On Ice Magic: Making the (Set) Pieces Fall in its Perfect Place
- Mickey Mouse Comes to Manila for Disney on Ice
- Disney On Ice 2012 Meet and Greet at Gateway Mall!
- My Disney On Ice Christmas
- Elton John and Disney Music: A Winning Combination
- My Favorite Elton John Song
- Upper Box B boasts of new seats
- But wait, There's More!
PREMIUM SEATS TO ELTON JOHN CONCERT TO BE RELEASED!
- Holiday Hymns at The Araneta Center
- MERRY MILLIONAIRE: P1 million in cash TAX-FREE up for grabs this Christmas!
- Christmas Comes Early Sale at the Araneta Center
- Nativity scene ushers in the true meaning of Christmas
- Wishes of 8 Disney Princess come True in Disney On Ice
- Araneta Center's Giant Christmas Tree Lights Up November 9
- Dress Me Up goes high fashion for the holidays!
- Spooktacular Treats at the Araneta Center
- Top Fashion Picks at the Araneta Center
- 3-Day Sale on September 28-30 at the Araneta Center!
- My Extreme Transformation for Maroon 5
- Grand Wellness Day for Grandparents at the Araneta Center
- Disney Live! Mickey's Rockin' Road Show Stars Mickey Mouse and Friends Meet Kids at the Araneta Center
- The Big Do's and Don'ts During an Ateneo vs. La Salle Game
- Hop aboard for family fun at the Araneta center for a chance to meet your favorite Disney Characters!
- Party with Katy at Gateway Cineplex 10.
- Big Dome. Big Shows. Big Parking Building.
- It's all about kids at the Araneta Center!
- Araneta Coliseum will remain the 'MECCA' of Philippine Sports & Entertainment
- The Araneta Center offers VIP treatment
- NCAA AND SMART ARANETA SIGN VENUE DEAL
- TicketNet Online: Skip the Line, Go Online
- The Big Dome steps up with Its Extreme Transformation
- Fab Back-to-school Shopping on a Budget
- Grand Santacruzan at the Araneta Center
- 30 Beauties Line Up the Streets of Araneta Center
- Roar into the year of the Dragon at the Araneta Center
- The Best and Biggest Artists make 2012 Brighter at the Big Dome!
TicketNet Online: Skip the Line, Go Online
Now that the Extreme Transformation of the Smart Araneta Coliseum is underway, another extreme technological breakthrough in entertainment is poised to bring unique comfort and convenience to the Big Dome’s fans. The pleasurable viewing experience does not start at the threshold of the Big Dome. Rather, it starts with your electronic device the moment you go online to buy your concert and sporting event tickets.
Gone are the days when people need to camp overnight for a much-awaited concert just to grab the best seats in the house. TicketNet, the country’s leading ticketing company that provides exclusive ticketing services for the Smart Araneta Coliseum, other performing arts venues and theaters, enjoins all its customers to “skip the line, go online” with TicketNet Online, a new system that enables customers to buy and instantly get their tickets to the hottest selling concerts and sports event anywhere, anytime! Tickets can now be secured in these easy steps!
- Log on to www.ticketnet.com.ph
- Choose your show and click on “Order Tickets Now”. Click on “View Seating Chart”. Indicate the number of tickets.
- Pay thru your credit card and print your tickets.
Michael Noah, Chief Operating Officer of United Promotions Inc. (UNIPROM),the management arm of the leisure and entertainment interests of the Araneta Group including the Smart Araneta Coliseum enthuses, “Fans and concert-goers no longer have to stand in line for endless hours under all weather conditions just to secure precious tickets to the latest blockbuster concert or sports event at the Big Dome. With TicketNet Online, they can do it in the comfort of their homes, schools, cars, anywhere they find it convenient. Not only that, they can pay and print anytime. They can even save their tickets on their devices. This gives them a chance to get tickets ahead of the crowds. Plus, when they go online, they also see the calendar of concerts that the Big Dome has lined up.”
“We see this as a technological breakthrough in entertainment that marks the advent of even more thrilling things to come for the Big Dome. It is also one of the best in terms of convenience that we could provide to our loyal customers,” Karen Nicasio, TicketNet Operations Manager adds, “As early as last week during our soft launch, several have already bought their tickets to the TEARS FOR FEARS concert in August.”
Gines Enriquez, Sales and Marketing Manager of Uniprom applauds that the new system as being very practical and saves valuable time. “The response of the market has been very enthusiastic. In just a few hours after we went online with Tears for Fears, we already had a considerable amount of sold tickets. These are actual, sold tickets and not just reservations. Buying online is safer because it protects one from the perils of falling in line in crowded places under uncomfortable circumstances. Paying online through their credit cards likewise protects the customer from scalpers”, Enriquez adds.
Log on. Choose your show and section. Pay and print. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.