- Thirteen Award-Winning Acts, One Entertaining Acrobatic Show
- Ali Mall contest to bring art to the people
- World class Chinese acrobats in holiday performances at the Big Dome
- Have a Splendid Christmas at Araneta Center
- Christmas Tree Lighting 2010
- Experience the Monster Fight of the Year “LIVE” at the Araneta Coliseum for only 165 pesos!
- Araneta’s The Cube to showcase 4th Pacman title fight
- Experience The Tale of the Tape “LIVE” at the Araneta Coliseum for only 165 pesos!
- The ultimate destination for bargain hunters revealed
- Araneta Center kicks off OPLAN AYOS
with launch of QCPD's 'TOURIST POLICE' program
- NBA’s Read to Achieve teams up with Pizza Hut’s Book It
- Ali Mall hosts Basketball Madness Photo Exhibit
- Araneta Center goes all out with Major Major Sale!
- Araneta Center's Laptop-Alooza Promo Returns
- ARANETA SPREADS LOVE ON GRANDPARENTS' DAY
Experience the Monster Fight of the Year “LIVE” at the Araneta Coliseum for only 165 pesos!
Experience the excitement of Texas via Araneta Coliseum’s giant 30-foot screens! Watch bigger-than-life pay-per-view action installed especially for the historic Pacquiao-Margarito face-off for only 165 pesos.
Watch the bruising 12-round action on Sunday, November 14 at 8AM, in Araneta Coliseum via the Cube - the specially-built high resolution 30 giant screens that guarantee image clarity from all angles of the coliseum, making it impossible to miss every single blow from clashing titans of the ring. The paying audience is definitely in for a humongous treat as it promises to give them the thrill of watching from the ringside even as the live action is 13,556.18 kilometers away in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium in Texas.
Expect another scorching show from The People’s Champ through the country’s mecca of sports and entertainment – the historic Araneta Coliseum, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary. It will be recalled that it was in this same arena where the great Muhammad Ali beat Joe Frazier in the heavyweight title fight dubbed “Thrilla in Manila” back in the 70s.
Tickets for the historic Pacquiao-Margarito battle are now on sale. For reservations, call Ticketnet at 911-5555 or log on to www.ticketnet.com.ph.