For passengers’ comfort, convenience, safety and security, the following Rules and Regulations are enforced:
1. Only patrons buying tickets for air-conditioned buses are allowed entry.
2. “No ticket, no entry” policy enforced in the Passenger Lounge.
3. The following items are STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
· Firearms, ammunitions & other deadly weapons,
· Sharp objects (knives, tools)
· Flammable materials
· Illegal/prohibited drugs
· LPG tanks (with or without content)
· Livestock/animals (chicken, fighting cocks, dogs, cats, etc.)
· Animal feeds,
· Fresh sea food
· Agricultural products (vegetables)
· Other large, bulky and/or heavy cargoes i. e. machineries and automotive spare parts, hardware items, motorcycles, bicycles, furniture, appliances, etc.
*ACBP Management has sole discretion on items not listed above that may be prohibited inside the facility.
4. Maximum allowable weight of hand-carried baggage is 10 kilos only. Baggage weighing in excess of 10 kilos should be checked in and will be subject to charges.
5. Refund or re-booking should be made at least two (2) hours before scheduled bus departure subject to 20% service fee. Thereafter, refund/re-booking shall be handled by the respective bus company.
6. Boarding Priority: The elderly, PWD, Pregnant Women, and adults with children.